SharkBreak - Online Aquarium

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pet day!!!!!!

Hi this is a story about pet day and i'm going to tell you it.


On monday the 6th of november Myross bush school had pet day I had just woke so I got out of bed and brushed my teeth and walked out into the lounge to see my cat Muncho in his cage and my sisters lamb Buttons on the front lawn on a leash. Hurry up mum yelled grab the cat cage and get in the car so I raced to the car and jumped in.

Once we got to school I put my cat in room three and got judjed then I got my certifickt with a gold star wich means out standing work then Ben and Jack came in the room so I got Muncho out of it's cage and gave it to Ben when Ben gave it back and it tried to eat Jack's face.


 When we got home we played with a puppy and then hopped in the hot steamy spa and had a BBQ.


No comments:

Post a Comment